TOWN HALL RE-OPENING
- Published: May 29 2020 08:50
STELLARTON, NOVA SCOTIA – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Stellarton Town Hall has been closed to the public since mid-March. We’re happy to announce that on June 1, we will re-open to the public for regular operating hours (8:30am-4:30pm).
If you’re planning to visit Town Hall, please be aware of the following changes:
1. A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk to ensure the safety of both residents and staff during transactions.
2. Distance markers are on the floor marking 2m or 6ft between to ensure physical distancing can be easily identified.
3. The public washroom and water fountain inside are closed for use. We are unable to ensure proper sanitizing is done between each guest.
4. In-person payments can now be paid; however, residents are still encouraged to make alternative payments whenever possible. (EG. Pre-authorized payments, mail in payments, online banking, or at your financial institution)
- REMINDER: Interest charges are waived until June 30, 2020.
We appreciate your patience with us as we continue to navigate these challenging times!
Please continue to be conscious of your actions, ask questions, help others if you are able, and wash your hands regularly. If we all continue to take preventative measures to reduce the spread of this highly contagious disease, we’ll have a safer community for all.